- Cut half a lemon and place the face of lemon on a plate, add a tablespoon of water poured into the disc.
- Put the lemon in the oven for about 1 minute, until lemon is heated and steam in the oven.
- Put acid solution in the oven will evaporate and soften stubborn stains. Using paper or dry cloth to wipe and clean the inside of the rotating disk in the oven.
Method 3. Using glass cleaner Clean Glass
Using glass cleaner Clean Glass: Mix two parts glass cleaner and one part water. This solution can be used to clean the inside and the outside of the oven.
- Using a absorbent sponge and scrub clean wash areas inside the oven.
- Remove the disc out to clean, wipe the base rotation carefully and clean the dust
- Unplug before cleaning.
- After cleaning the oven, wipe it again with clean water. Wipe carefully to avoid residual acid solution, dishwashing liquid or glass cleaner remained. Use a dry cloth to wipe again.
- Use a soft cloth to wipe to avoid scratching the surface coating
Method 4: Using dedicated greaser remover Korea
Grease Remover Oven Cleaner
Packages : 3.75 L / 18.75L
Applications : To remove grease from the kitchen floor, hood, frying pan and other cooking facilities
Features : Containing strong surface active agent and highly effective fat dissolving power.
Strong reaction to carbonized substances.
Method of Use :
1. Apply undiluted Oven Cleaner to the soiled area.
2. Allow to penetrate for 5 minutes.
3. Gently scrub the surface with a scrubbing tool and scrape off residue and liquid
4. Rinse thoroughly with water.
>>* * Note : Always wear rubber gloves and other safety devices as appropriate. Avoid contact with skin or eyes. If contact occurs, flush with water for 15 minutes and seek medical advice