Acidity Rinse, Detergent for rinsing and drying dishes
Application: Rinsing and fast-drying after washing dishes
- Uses food additives to have an excellent economic effect
- Forms the thin surface tension, so it is a surface drying accelerator used to remove the water attached to the surface of the utensils.
- Rinse aid with no dirt remained after use
- Excellent effects in preventing recontamination.
- A slightly acidic product to have an excellent effect of removing scale.
- An excellent effect to remove and prevent scale generated on the surface of utensils and dishwasher.
Method of Use
-. For the scale generated on the surface of dishwasher, please remove it cleanly using Scale-Off, and then use the acid rinse.
-. Remove the rinse on the nozzle of the detergent supply unit, and then use an acid rinse.
-. If the hardness of the water is more than 250, then use it.
-. Please use it in the workshop using groundwater.
-. If you use an acid rinse about once every three months, no scale will be generated inside dishwasher and on the surface of dishes.
-. Connect it to the automatic supply unit of dishwashers and use it. (Dilution ratio: Rinse 1: Water 1000-2000)